Monday, April 11, 2011

February, March, April.... and on and on...

It's been a while since I've written ANYTHING on/in this blog.  I've been THAT busy. A lot is going on in the world these days.  Libya, Egypt, Japan all have a LOT on their plates.  Other then bad weather and our crappy economy it's business as almost usual in the good ol' U.S.A.  What I don't like about the younger generation (I might have been guilty of this when I was 16) is that they do not appreciate what they have.  I realize jobs are scarce right now, especially for teens but... they are out there.  They may not be 'good' jobs, but McDonalds IS hireing.  There are jobs to be had.

Anyway back to me.  This is my blog by the way.  I could go more into depth about the latest peace talks in Libya but honestly it doesn't interest me.  It should, as oil prices have risen and look to continue, and I'm a car nut so that's bad news for me, but I'm still not all that interested at this point.  The first few days of fighting was pretty excieting and I watched alot of CNN but now, it's kind of yesterday's news.

Speaking of yesterdays news, WHEN is Charlie Sheen going to do the world a favor and O.D. already! I actually like a lot of his movies but I am SICK of all of his bullshit!  He's a washed up CRACK head! This is like Flavor Flav all over again.  Nobody cares what you have to say.... crack head.  We MIGHT have cared back in 1991 but... now?  Who cares that you locked yourself in an airplane bathroom with a 7oz crack rock?! I don't.  Apparently alot of rich assholes, who are willing to pay $500-$700 a ticket care but that's them.

Ok, I'm done.  Check out some pictures.                     


Valentines Day flowers for Jacelyn














                                                           



                                                                   Brody, being Brody.

No comments:

Post a Comment