Thursday, October 6, 2011

What happened to September?

September came and went faster then the blink of an eye.  My school is going well with a few riot's here and there but that's to be expected right?  I've spent a lot of time taking pictures and video of my students as my video class continues to develop.  Brody is doing very well although yesterday he got bit my a mosquito on his eye! I have a picture I'll post in here.  Jacelyn is doingOverall it's been a very productive few weeks but extremely busy.  I hope you are all doing well!  I attended a trip to South Lake Tahoe with my students that is where the balloon photos were taken.  No we did not get to ride on the balloon but I did take pics of it as they made for an interesting photograph.   Enjoy the pics!

 Brody's big bulgy eye.
 Pope beach, balloon take off.
 Pope beach 7 A.M.

Taken on the western side of Tahoe during a hike
at the Sugar Pine state park.
My mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment