Sunday, November 30, 2014

Ed and the Educator's at Ollie's Pub in Lodi

I went to watch my friends band Ed and the Educators perform at Ollie's Pub in Lodi this past Friday night.  I took a few pictures and edited a couple in photoshop.  Below are the results of two of the shots I took and edited.  I am happy with how they turned out for the most part.  They are both basically experiments for me to see if I can do a more stylized photo.  I have a few other good shots that I'd like to continue to experiment on and some more stylized editing with different colors and what not.  The room they performed in was a big white tent which made the white balance really easy but it was pretty dark.  I definitely learned a few things from shooting and the edit's.  That being #1 make sure your batteries aren't about to die in your flash just before shooting in a dark room, #2 photoshop experiment and repetition is paying off.







No comments:

Post a Comment